For Dogs and Cats
Benefits Comfortis is used to treat and prevent flea infestations.
- Beef-flavored, palatable, chewable tablet
- Easy to give with no mess
- Starts to kill fleas in 30 minutes
- Lasts a full month
- Kills fleas before they can lay eggs
- Approved by the FDA
- Demonstrated safe for dogs and cats 14 weeks and older
Active Ingredients Spinosad
Side Effects Side effects may include nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, loss of appetite, and decreased activity. Serious adverse reactions have been reported following concomitant extra-label use of ivermectin with spinosad alone, a component of Comfortis. If you notice anything unusual, contact your veterinarian.
Usage Comfortis should be given orally as directed by your veterinarian. If vomiting occurs within an hour of administration, redose with another full dose.
Cautions The safety of Comfortis has not been established in breeding, pregnant, or lactating animals. Use with caution in dogs with pre-existing epilepsy.