OraVet Chews is the only oral care of its kind to use delmopinol, it works to loosen and dislodge plaque as your dog happily chews away. And what’s more, it actually forms a barrier that protects against the bacteria buildup that leads to plaque, resulting in fresh breath for your dog. One per day to keep away the plaque and bad breath.
- Daily dental chew works to loosen and dislodge plaque to help break it away from teeth.
- The only dental chews for dogs to use delmopinol, which forms a barrier that blocks bacteria and the formation of plaque and calculus.
- Recommended by vets and highly dissolvable for easy digestion with a great taste that dogs will love.
- Studies show that after nearly 2 months of use, dogs have 42% less plaque, 54% less tartar, and halitosis is reduced by 52.5%.
- Just one chew a day keeps the plaque away! At-home dental care is an important step in your dog’s overall health.
Some dogs may experience a sensitive stomach after ingestion. Due to certain ingredients as listed below, some dogs may experience green colored diarrhea. Not intended for dogs under 6 months old. Do not administer OraVet Dental Hygiene Chews to cats.
*(Chloraphyll, parsley flakes, alfalfa)